At the turn of the century, in the early 1900’s a female innkeeper at Lighthouse Bay tended and cared for the lighthouse. Down the cobblestone walkway at Port’s Landing, she is sighted frequenting the shoreline carrying a lit candle through the dense fog, signaling seamen at storm watch for safe docking at the harbor inlet. Sometimes she is found glowing in misty blue light in the shipwrecked Captain’s Cabin, seated at the dinner table as a guest of honor. Other times she is sighted on board a pirate’s Ghost Ship while navigating at sea. According to legend, the lighthouse itself sometimes casts an eerie green frequency of otherworldly presence, although in actuality, a clear beam of white light is the true color that illuminates this mysterious area.